Bladers World RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bladers World RP

A Beyblade RP site to hang out at and RP.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed 18 Dec - 2:36:45
Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Darkys

Our users have posted a total of 96 messages in 29 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll

Finally Blading

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Torika Teamwork Miotasa
Admin
Torika Teamwork Miotasa

Finally Blading Empty
PostSubject: Finally Blading   Finally Blading Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 16:38:06

"Now go, Stormos! Special move! Final Quake attack!" Rock Stormos flew up into the air, only to drop down and cause a mini earthquake. Stormos kept spinning, but his opponent's Bey didn't. Torika smiled and let out a heavy sigh. "Great job, Stormos. You too, kid." A kid happily ran off in the distance to go home. "If this keeps up, I'll never get stronger. But...I can't find anyone else to challenge. I saw that Tyson guy on TV, but no way he'd show up here."
Back to top Go down
https://bladerworldrp.forumotion.com
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Finally Blading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Blading   Finally Blading Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 19:19:03

Tyson is just Relxing In the park. He look up in the air and said" Ray and Kai If you two need me i will be here waiting for you. He Took out his Blade he call Storm Dragoon and his Watch which is also count as a launcher. He got up from the bench and found a tree to practice with. He took a few step back, Load his bey in his launcher and said" 3,2,1....LET IT RIP. The Beyblade Know as Storm Dragoon Came out from the launcher and hit the tree a good few time.

He said to Dragoon" Dragoon Phantom Hurricane!" A Gust of wind came out from the Blade and came out Tyson's Bit beast Storm Dragoon And Hit the Tree With his Final Attack. The Tree Fall down And The Blade Came Back To Tyson's hand.
Back to top Go down
Torika Teamwork Miotasa
Admin
Torika Teamwork Miotasa

Finally Blading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Blading   Finally Blading Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 19:27:14

"I challenge you to a Bey Battle!" Torika pulled out his Element Rokaru. "Do me some good, old friend." He loaded his launcher with his Bey and moved to the arena. "Ready whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Finally Blading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Blading   Finally Blading Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 19:35:14

Tyson move up to the beyarea. Load his bey in his launcher and said" May the best Bladers Win."
Back to top Go down
Torika Teamwork Miotasa
Admin
Torika Teamwork Miotasa

Finally Blading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Blading   Finally Blading Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 19:37:05

"LET IT RIP!" The beys both flew into the stadium. "Go for it Rokaru, fly sky high!" The bey jumped into teh sky. "Now takes this! Rokaru Starblast Attack!"
Back to top Go down
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Finally Blading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Blading   Finally Blading Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 19:43:15

Tyson felt the joy of battled a new Blader. He said" You are fun but now i felt it time to rock it out." He felt the soul of Draggon And his Soul is at one and his aura come out and said" Dragoon it time for our Final move... Galaxy Turbo Twister!. The Bit-beast know as Dragoon Came out And Form a HurricaneX23, And Knock the other Blade out of the area.
Back to top Go down
Torika Teamwork Miotasa
Admin
Torika Teamwork Miotasa

Finally Blading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Blading   Finally Blading Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 19:46:06

Suddenly, in a surprsing turn of events, the bey didn't hit the ground outside, but IN the arena, and it kept barely spinning. "My bey and I share a bond that won't let us lose! Go for it! Special move! Elemental Charge!" Suddenly, a Bit-Beast like creature came out of the bey. Flames, Ice, Light, Darkness, Eartth, and Wind all surrounded the bey as it charged towards Dragoon.
Back to top Go down
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Finally Blading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Blading   Finally Blading Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 19:53:26

Tyson said" I see well the same with Me and my pal Dragoon. The Dragoon Aura came and come around Tyson's Body and said to Dragoon" Dragoon You ready.

The Soul of Draggon said to Tyson" Yes Tyson I am Ready Now Hit our Final Move!". Tyson said" Hyper Victory Tornado!." The Blade Form a Tornado around it and The Bit-Beast Dragoon came out and Knock Out The other Blade out of the match.
Back to top Go down
Torika Teamwork Miotasa
Admin
Torika Teamwork Miotasa

Finally Blading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Blading   Finally Blading Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 19:55:50

"Great battle." Torika picked his bey up. "What do you battle for, anyway? Ibattle to become the best and become one with my beys." He grabbed the others out of his pocket. "I can go 2 more times if you need me to. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Finally Blading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Blading   Finally Blading Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 19:58:51

The name Tyson. And i was just blading for fun. What your name?
Back to top Go down
Torika Teamwork Miotasa
Admin
Torika Teamwork Miotasa

Finally Blading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Blading   Finally Blading Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 20:04:41

"My name is Torika Miotasa. And I---" He was cut off when a chopper flew down right next to them. "Agh!" The wind blew him back a little bit. A man came out and jumped down. "Come with me if you want to become stronger." He was staring at Torika. "Never! I know who you work for!" Torika walked away. "Tyson, let's go to my place."
Back to top Go down
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Finally Blading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Blading   Finally Blading Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 20:06:05

Tyson said" Umm Ok Torika". he walk with Torika to his new friend place.
Back to top Go down
Torika Teamwork Miotasa
Admin
Torika Teamwork Miotasa

Finally Blading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Blading   Finally Blading Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 20:07:25

"Damn kids." The man got back in the chopper.

"I have 1700 Bey Points, how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Finally Blading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Blading   Finally Blading Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 20:12:24

He said to Torika" I have 8,910 points. He also said" Tyson?.. You been seeing me on T.V Torika?" He walk with Torika still to his place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally Blading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Blading   Finally Blading Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally Blading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bladers World RP :: Main Areas :: Shion City :: Shion Park-
Jump to: