Bladers World RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bladers World RP

A Beyblade RP site to hang out at and RP.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Wed 18 Dec - 2:36:45
Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Darkys

Our users have posted a total of 96 messages in 29 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll

Torika's place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Torika Teamwork Miotasa
Admin
Torika Teamwork Miotasa

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 20:11:40

"Ahhh..." He put his Beys down on the table. "Hey, so are we done for today?" Stormos was glowing. "Yeah, just for today." Torika sat on the couch and turned on the TV. "So, you like my place or no?" Torika picked up his bey and started thinking. 'I could never betray you like that. Not after the promise I amde to you and to Kenta."
Back to top Go down
https://bladerworldrp.forumotion.com
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 20:17:11

Tyson said" It an awesome place". he said to Torika" What do you said about me Seeing me on Tv"
Back to top Go down
Torika Teamwork Miotasa
Admin
Torika Teamwork Miotasa

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 20:18:22

"I watched some of the tournaments that you were in." He smiled at put his Bey down. "What was that thing that came out of your bey? Was it a Bit-Beast? Mine has one too, but it's not the same Bit-Beasts."
Back to top Go down
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 20:21:21

Tyson said to Torika" Yes that was my Bit-Beast Storm Dragoon. He also said" I am a former 2 time U.K Champion. He Thought of an idea" Hey Torika What if we make a team to go on to the world champion. And you going to ask" Yes i am Retire Blader so i thought i can come back and win the world champion with a team.

Last edited by Tyson Knight on Fri 21 Sep - 20:25:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Torika Teamwork Miotasa
Admin
Torika Teamwork Miotasa

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 20:22:48

"Once we get a third blader, maybe." He walked to his room. "I'm gonna crash, so have fun but stay outta my room please." He flopped on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep - 20:25:56

Tyson felt Tired so He jump on the couch and went to Sleep on it.
Back to top Go down
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep - 17:25:33

Tyson Knight wrote:
Tyson felt Tired so He jump on the couch and went to Sleep on it.
. Tyson woke up from sleep from the couch. He Felt hungry, He found a cofffic Maker and starting to make 2 cups of coffice.
Back to top Go down
Torika Teamwork Miotasa
Admin
Torika Teamwork Miotasa

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 9:02:10

Torika woke up. "Hi Tyson.". He sat on the couch and turned on his TV. A knock came on the door.
Back to top Go down
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 10:31:35

He hear a knock and said" Come in"
Back to top Go down
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 15:20:13

He said to Torika" Morring Torkia". He hear a knock on the door and said" Who is it"?
Back to top Go down
Torika Teamwork Miotasa
Admin
Torika Teamwork Miotasa

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 16:51:51

Torika smiled. "You by some chance that kid who left to visit Gingka?"

Mokaru smiled. "Yeah, actually."

Torika opened the door. "Come on in." Mokaru walked in and gasped when he saw Tyson. "Um...hi there..."
Back to top Go down
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 16:59:38

Tyson Saw Torika's New Friend name Mokaru and said" Hello Let me guess You Saw me on T.V Also right? Tyson Looking at the both of them and also siping some tea he made.
Back to top Go down
Torika Teamwork Miotasa
Admin
Torika Teamwork Miotasa

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 17:07:57

They both smiled. "Yep."

Torika laughed. "You haven't changed at all." He looked at Tyson. "Up for a battle with this kid?"

Mokaru got a very straight face. "I'm not a kid...but I'm always up for a Bey Battle!"
Back to top Go down
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 17:15:00

Well Then i have noting to lose For a former U.K Champion. He Thown On his Bey and said" Anytime you ready my good Friend."
Back to top Go down
Torika Teamwork Miotasa
Admin
Torika Teamwork Miotasa

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 17:27:39

They all walked outside. "You can battle in my yard. No arena, so no arena outs."

Mokaru put his Bey in his launcher. "3! 2! 1! LET IT--RIIIIIIIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" His Storm Leone launched from his Bey Launcher.
Back to top Go down
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 17:37:47

3,2,1 LET IT RIP!. The Blade Know as Storm Dragoon Came out from the Launcher . He said to Mokaru" So you been Seeing me on T.V then you should know my moves then.

The Soul of Draggon Said to Tyson" IT IS TIME TO SHOW THEM HOW YO WORK WITH THERE BIT-BEAST". The Aura of Dragoon come around Tyson's Body and said" Let go Galaxy Turbo Twister!. The Bit-beast know as Dragoon Came out And Form a HurricaneX23, And Knock the other Blade out of the area.
Back to top Go down
Torika Teamwork Miotasa
Admin
Torika Teamwork Miotasa

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 17:46:13

"Special move! Final Hurricane Twister!" The bey spun over 5 times as fast as any bey could on the ground. "Finish this noooooooooooow!!! We won't lose!" The bey smashed on top of Dragoon and both beys stopped spinning. "I...tied...with Tyson..." Mokaru was exhausted. "Guess my...connection...to my...Bey is that...strong..." He smiled. "Great match..."

Torika was surprised. "Nice match, both of you."
Back to top Go down
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 17:56:13

Tyson was Shock. The Soul of Dragoon said" Tyson We Found Our Match!". He said to the both of them "hey i got an idea. i am a former U.K Champion. and 2 good bladers why not form our own team to go into the world champion."
Back to top Go down
Torika Teamwork Miotasa
Admin
Torika Teamwork Miotasa

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 17:58:01

Torika smiled. "I'm in."

Mokaru laughed. "That's good, because there's a team tournaments held here in 3 weeks."
Back to top Go down
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 18:00:20

He said" We need a team Name I was thinking Team-G Knights?"
Back to top Go down
Torika Teamwork Miotasa
Admin
Torika Teamwork Miotasa

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 18:02:06

Mokaru tossed his Bey in the air. "How about we find a combo of our Bey names and stick the word team in front of it?"
Back to top Go down
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 18:04:16

"Team Hurricane Dragoon" He Said!
Back to top Go down
Torika Teamwork Miotasa
Admin
Torika Teamwork Miotasa

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 18:06:05

Torika smiled. "I was thinking something like Team Element Storm Dragoon."
Back to top Go down
Tyson Knight
Top-Class Blader
Top-Class Blader

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 18:08:07

Tyson said" Mh Team Element Storm Dragoon?...." He turn to the both of them and said" As of this day Team Element Storm Dragoon is Born and heading to the World Champion!
Back to top Go down
Torika Teamwork Miotasa
Admin
Torika Teamwork Miotasa

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 18:17:23

A bey flew into the yard. A laugh came from next door. "Now, now, don't be sad. I only want to slash your Bey."

Torika hopped the fence, not surprised to see a familiar face. "I figured you scuddled out of town like a baby last time I beat you. Guess some people never learn. Let it rip!" A purple bey flew from teh launcher and smashed Dark Gasher into the sky. "Special move! Darkness Blaze OverVoid!" A giant black tornado flew up and turned into a ball around Dark Gasher. The purple bey flew at it and smashed through the bariier, and began assaulting Dark Gasher relentlessly. "Finish him now!" The purple bey smashed itself and Dark Gasher out and they hit the ground. The purple one was still spinning, but Dark Gasher had stopped.

"Hey, no fair, crab!" The man was angry. "Time to scuddle off!" He grabbed his bey and started walking like a crab to get away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Torika's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torika's place   Torika's place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torika's place
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next